Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's the little things..... you use daily ;)

For me the saying... it's the little things - couldn't be more true... Especially when it comes to little festive items I can use on a daily basis!

My husband gets so annoyed with me because I feel the need to change my cell phone cover all the time. But in my defense - its probably the item I use the most and have with me 24/7 so for me----dressing it in a festive cover is just like a fun pair of socks =) I'm in love with this Kate Spade phone cover - just looking at it makes me smile.... I added Brad Paisley's James Penguin as a ringtone (my absolute favorite Christmas song - my hubby and I have always had a little thing for penguins)... It helps me get a little holiday cheer every time I use it! I also have a festive little penguin key chain I got from Coach a few years ago. Isn't she so cute and playful?


I couldn't pass up these Christmas squirt toys when I saw them at Pottery Barn Kids about a month ago... again we use them EVERY DAY so I can totally justify them LOL Plus Easton totally loves them... not so much to squirt but to chew on!!!

Remember when I went a little pumpkin crazy in the fall and had to have them in every room... I blame that on my new obsession with Christmas trees... This year we went from one large tree and one small one... to .... 2 large, 1 medium, 1 small and a few itty bitty. We put this 4 foot beauty in our room and I'm obsessed with it. I love looking at it when I lay in bed at night and waking up to it in the morning.


Those are just a few of my favorite daily loves.... I'll be sharing more Christmas festiveness in the next few days....

In the meantime leave a comment and tell me how you celebrate every day till Christmas! And what little things you get the most excited about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment